Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pregnancy update

negative ghost rider, the belly is still full! i had my appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was a little high during the appointment, and she checked me and things are progressing. she wants me to keep taking my bp everyday and call her on wednesday and go into the hospital if it gets over a certain number. then robby asked her a question about the bp monitor i purchased, so we got it out and she took my bp again. then she said to go to the hospital right away and take some more tests and make sure everything is going ok. i asked her if i could go home and grab some stuff and she said no to go directly to the hospital.
...
so off we went. they ran some labs on my blood and urine and took my bp every 10-15 minutes. my bp was kinda all over the place, sometimes high and sometimes lower. but all the labs came back good (except i have another UTI .. ugh!!) so my doctor released me with the same instructions to keep track of my bp and call her on wednesday. my next appointment is scheduled for monday morning and she told me that she will probably induce me that day. so, still no baby, but most likely next monday we'll be having her (which i think is a good thing, 38 weeks is better than 37 weeks!!)
...
so now you know. and here are some pictures. nicole came up last weekend for a visit and took some pictures of our family, i think they turned out great

14 comments:

Kerstin said...

I hate dealing with blood pressure issues. i hope all goes well and you have your sweet baby soon. Does pictures are great. What a beautiful family!

Phillip said...

The last picture made me laugh the most. Hehe :).

Good luck in these final days. Hope the labor and delivery go well.

P

Haddorkus said...

Beautiful pictures. Your belly is too cute.

Hope everything with your bp continues to go alright.

Thank you for what you said in your last comment. You are the only one on there who has been through it, so it meant a lot to me, thanks.

Adam & Rachel said...

those pictures are so...cute! the last one is super funny! She will be here in no time!

Nicole Shelby said...

dang i got mad blammin amateur skills!

i'm glad #2 is waiting a bit. bummer being tested at hospital!

love ya chica...

solidarity sista!
ya-ya!

Unknown said...

Girl, I'm so excited for you. I know after she's born, we may not hear from you for a little while, so I look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pictures of you guys with her. You truly do have a beautiful family. :)
Lots of love!
Cara

Melissa said...

You look sooooo good!! I think you look cute pregnant! I am excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby, hang in there. Also I love your tank top di you make it?

Heidi Maloy said...

Belly to Belly--- glad to see the sympathy weight is aligned...hahaha... glad to know all is well (for now)... and that gies you one more week for shopping, and stressing, and planning--- and then--- EVERYTHING changes! Yeah for #2...

Tricia said...

it will be over soon.....hang in there mama! cute pics, love the one of aidan. and it makes me happy to hear a top gun reference. i feel less old. :)

Adri said...

Very cute pictures, that last one is my fave. Paul and I should have done one like that. :) You seem to have a good attitude about everything, wanting her to be in for as long as she can. Keep us posted! Monday will be here so soon!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

You guys are all so cute! Can't wait for baby news!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Love the family pics. Good luck with your delivery!

Amy Gomez said...

Hey...don't scare us anymore! Baby still needs to bake & we want you healthy. Plus, I'm still routing for my birthday...Oct. 1st! Let us know when it all goes down cuz I definitely want to come visit. Luv your guts.

Amy

Amanda said...

You have the most perfect belly!!!! How cute!

Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess. Good luck with delivery and all the "new" stuff!