Wednesday, October 24, 2007

recipe wednesday - ranch chicken

ranch chicken
...
ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1/4 C Ranch Dressing (prepared)
1 sleeve ritz crackers - crushed
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1 Tbsp dried parsely flakes
1/4 C butter, cut into pieces
...
directions:
1. preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. marinate the chicken in the ranch dressing, at least for a half hour.
3. in a shallow bowl combine the crushed crackers, parsley and the ranch dressing mix.
4. dip the marinated chicken into the cracker mixture to coat.
5. arrange chicken in a 9x13 baking dish, and place the pieces of butter on top of each piece of chicken.
6. bake in preheated over for 25 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and the juice run clear.
...
the chicken is so tender and flavorful, it is my husbands absolute favorite chicken recipe.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

This looks really good! I'll have to try it out!

Nicole Shelby said...

Yum...i love this Jodi-recipe. Everytime I make it Tj compliments me. And now with all the upgrades? He'll be even more my slave!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I definitely need to try this one.