Thursday, May 11, 2006

bloggerholic

I’ve recently become a "bloggerholic". Thank you Ms. Urban Calligraphy for starting this addiction. I never knew what I was missing out on. I have multiple blogs that I know check daily -- its a sickness. I come home and tell my hubby all about it (yesterday we had a long conversation about german cannibals). Which now has lead me on to create my own blog.
...
I don’t know why I feel compelled to start a blog, (a) I’m not really that great of a writer - which you will all come to know (b) nothing ever happens in my life that I can write about - which you will all come to know, and (c) I’m not very funny - which you will all come to know. But as I read all of the other blogs that I am now fascinated with, I think to myself "I want one of those." The idea of writing random things, and other people following your madness, and commenting on it just intrigues me. Just opening up my life to a public forum is so enticing.
...
I hope to try to keep some of you entertained, but if not . . you could always read someone else’s blog (and if you don’t currently read any blogs I can recommend some). Maybe tomorrow I’ll tell you something that might actually beworthwhile.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You're Welcome.