Friday, December 22, 2006

A-Z meme

A - AVAILABLE: nope
B- Birthday: nov 20
C - CAKE OR PIE: cake, lemon preferrably
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: sprite
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU USE EVERYDAY: computer with internet or else it's useless
F - FAVORITE COLOR: pink!!!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: sour gummy worms
H - HOMETOWN: ontario, ca
I - INSTRUMENT: my iPod, yeah!
J - JUGGLE: um, yeah i'm kinda lacking in the whole hand-eye coordination department
K - KILLED SOMEONE: only spiders - once they're in the house, that's my zone, they forfeit the right to life (*holy moley nicole i was laughing sooooo hard when i read that*)
L - LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my family
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: vanilla malt(*TONS) with like 3 drops of chocolate syrup (yes, i'm very particular, which drives hubby nuts when i send him to BaskinRobbins to pick up something for me)
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 beautiful sisters, 1 handsome brother, 2 bils and 1 almost sil
O - ONE WISH: hmmmm, to be twinkled, that would be cool (as long as my family could come with -- front row to the millenium, could you please pass the pop corn while i watch all the gnashing of teeth?)
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: claustrophobic
Q- QUICKIE: hmmm, right now?
R - REASON TO SMILE: my family, i have the best one on earth
S - SEASON: spring and summer, love love love it
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:49 am (well thats when my alarm goes off anyways, i ususally snooze until about 8:07 am)
U - UNDERWEAR: you know *wink*
V - VEGETABLE(S) YOU HATE: squash/zuccini
W - WORST HABIT: cracking my knuckles and every other bone in my body, procrastination
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: hmmmm, besides my teeth?
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: scorpio

1 comment:

Nicole Shelby said...

I'm a funny gal...but it's stills true. and you're a funny gal. we're funny together.