Monday, August 25, 2008

a new shirt for aidan

i've been wanting to make some recycled clothing for aidan (and start making some clothes for #2 before she pops out). so i've been drafting some patterns. since i don't have a newborn around to try out those patterns i made a shirt in aidan's size to test out my patterns. what do you think? i made one, then tweaked the sleeves a little. i had enough fabric from one of robby's shirts to make 2 for aidan!!

check out that smile and the shirt matches his eyes! i think he's happy with the results. (sorry about the drool, the boy never closes his mouth) -- i set him on the couch and told him to smile and he totally listened and did it ... he's getting TOO old!!

i'm making some things for caleb to test out my 0-3 month size patterns. i'm actually really excited about this.

sorry about not posting lately ... i've been in a slump ... but i just wrote and scheduled 10 posts (scheduled for every other day) so there will be more posts coming ... i PROMISE!!

7 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

rock on with your bad self...
or sew on...

aidan is looking too old...and too cute

adam is jumping on the bed singing the aidan song

Amanda said...

I love it!! You are so awesome! And scheduling posts is the only way I post nowadays!! I just sit and do a whole bunch when something sorta new happens and schedule away!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

HOW CUTE! I love that color on him!

Adam & Rachel said...

nice shirt and aidan is so adorable!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I really like it, but I think Aidan is the most important judge and he seems pretty pleased with it. :)

beck said...

way cute and it looks really comfy too. you should try the 2 tone with the sleeves and bust out the 70's style again! man i miss those days... (the 90's when the 70's were cool, not the actual 70's)

Gina Rochelle said...

cute! Man, I wish I had skills :)