Thursday, December 20, 2007

an ode to robby

my friend tricia, who blogs at swift stuff, just did this meme and i figured since i was just robby's birthday i would do it as well, so here you go!
...
1. What is his name? robert (robby) allen baird
2. How long have you been married? 4.5 years
3. How long did you date? 4 months dating, 2 month engagement ... although i've known him since i was 13!!
4. Who eats more? definiately him
5. Who said 'I love you' first? i can't remember, but probably him
6. Who sings better? me (which isn't saying much -- i'm sure he has a nice voice if he ever tried to do is seriously)
7. Who is taller? him (he's 6'1" and i'm only 5'4")
8. Whose temper is worse? him, but get me riled up and you'll see mine come out too!
9. Who does the laundry? both of us, almost even actaully
10. Who does the dishes? me -- all the time. he's only done them once since we've moved into the house (yeah that was 7 months ago!!)
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me, giving him plenty of room for kicking people in the chest if need be!!
12. Who does the cooking? me ... he's only ever made me eggs and i can probably count the number of times on one hand.
13. Who is more stubborn? both of us, but i'm probably more so
14. Who proposed? him, may 5, 2003, on the mark twain at disneyland
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? him
16. Whose parents do you see the most? mine, every sunday, thank you mom for the best meals EVER!!!
17. Who pays the bills? me
18. Who wears the pants in the family? both of us
19. Why do you love your husband? because he loves me, and he loves our son. he's the best hubby i could have asked for.
...
Ok, now I tag nicole and jen. (Copy and paste and reply in your own blog....) Enjoy!

No comments: