Sunday, May 13, 2007

mom, this one's for you!

mom, i love you.
...
you're gorgeous on the inside and on the out!! thank goodness for your genes.
...
i never realized what it *really* means to be a mom until this year.
...
you're the best in the entire world!!! if i can grow up to be half the woman you are ... well i can only dream.
...
thank you for being a work-at-home-mom so that you were home when we needed you.
...
thank you for being an excellent example of what i should strive to be as a mother. your example in every area of your life has always shown me how to be.
...
you've taught me so much, from the little things (i.e. wear a skirt to a church function when you're in a leadership position) to the bigger things (i.e. family comes first)
...
i know you have a strong testimony in the church because i see how you live your life. i know you read the scriptures because i've seen you read them everyday. i know you pray everyday because i've seen you. i know you love dad because i've seen how you treat him. i know you love me because of how you treat me.
...
everything that i am is because of you, and everything that i am not is because of me.
...
thank you for your example on what a mom should be.
...
happy mother's day!! mom, you're the best i could ever dream of.
...
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have such a fantastic example of how to be a mom. I hope your first Mother's Day was fantastic as well!

Nicole Shelby said...

Ditto...
I Concur...
Amen...
Yes, Ma'am...
True...
Exactly...

I Love You, Mommy...