Wednesday, February 07, 2007

STILL no baby


just a quick update. STILL no baby. here is a picture of me not having a baby on february 1st. don't i look happy? and hubby looks very bored. yes, baby is still perfectly content being in my belly and kicking me constantly. thank you for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. we're okay with him still being in there too, i guess he'll come out when he wants to come out. we're not in a hurry (my doctor's gonna be out of town all week anyways). carry on, when it happens i promise to post pictures of my and the little guy. hopefully i'll look happier in those pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess he is still saying his goodbyes or 'see ya laters' to his other brothers or sisters or cousins. I am excited to see the little guy. And don't forget to let us know when he will be blessed. :)

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful picture of you. you just look so happy. yup, happy...


gabe

Kathryn Thompson said...

Okay. I just about lost my mind when they delayed my induction 6 hours. Good luck staying sane.

T.J. Shelby said...

Robby looks so excited he can hardly stand it. He'll come sooner or later...I'm leaning towards later. These should give you a chuckle.

Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving?
A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant.

Q. When is the best time to get an epidural?
A. Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q. Do I have to have a baby shower?
A. Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q. What's the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman and a model?
A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.

Q. Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A. When the kids are in college.