Wednesday, January 10, 2007

little baby brother

here is a picture of my family when i was just a leetle tike. (i'm the one in the red frilly dress) and my little baby brother (the one with the red bow-tie). he is growing up, no scratch that, he IS all grown up.
here is my little brother (although he's much taller than me now) with his fiance. yup, that's right. he asked his girlfriend to marry him yesterday night. i'm going to have a sister-in-law. my brother is going to become a husband and eventually a father. total crazy madness. i'm so excited for him, and i really really like her. i'm so proud of him, and i think it's appropriate that he asked her at the temple that they are going to be sealed together for time and all eternity. wow, i'm just so happy for him and that he is making righteous choices in his life.

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Wow! I can not beleive that Scott is getting married. I remeber when he was just little. That is so exciting for him though. Tell him congrats from me!

Nicole Shelby said...

Scotty Watty -
Scott and Amanda sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
First comes love
Then comes Marriage
Then comes the baby
in the baby carriage...

Risa West said...

So crazy...please tell him Congratulations!!!

Risa