Saturday, April 05, 2008

say "please"

i keep telling people that aidan says please, he recently started saying it a LOT more. ok, and he doesn't really say "please" its more of spitting at me with a p sound at the beginning! either way it's pretty dang cute! enjoy aidan saying "please"!!!
now if only i could get a video of him saying "dangit". it's actually one of the words that you can understand -- and he uses it correctly. on easter after the kids were filthy from digging in the dirt we threw all three of them in the bath. while they were in there aidan stood up and slipped and fell down, his response? "dangit!" nicole and i were just cracking up. she tried getting him to say it again and catching it on video, but instead he decided to do some cruder things that we will not show on a family blog!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing ever! He is so big, I can't believe it!

Rebecca said...

LOL! That's so funny- what a sweetie!

Kerstin said...

So cute! This made me laugh out loud. Also I think it is funny that he says "dangit"

Nicole Shelby said...

cuteness. cuteness.
growing and growing...
and yes, can't share THAT indecent video (though if you want it for your private collection, it's on mom's computer. i didn't keep it for myself.)
aidan that cute, brilliant boy.

and you know he's never going to break the "dang-it" habit...because you think its hilarious and try to get him to say it for everybody!

Adam & Rachel said...

man....my computer has issues and i can't hear any sound...sorry i can't hear the video...i need to fix my darn computer....still aiden is real cute!

Adam & Rachel said...

it was a lot more fun to watch this now that my volume is working.

Gina Rochelle said...

hehe, funny story and cute video. One of the funnier videos I have is the kids dancing naked just before a bath, too bad I can't share it. Funny, funny!