Monday, November 26, 2007

5 things again

my sister over at moments and milestones tagged me, and even though this is similar to what i tagged her on ages ago i figure i better comply, because she's new to this whole blogging world.

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago: (hmmm…I’d be 15...)
1) hanging out at chaffey high school
2) breaking all the boys hearts
3) going to youth dances every saturday
4) tormenting my siblings
5) wishing i could date

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1) do the dishes -- seriously one of my least favorite things to do
2) plan out christmas presents
3) do another run of jocole shirts, revamp website, start advertising again
4) go through some of the boxes in the garage and give it all to D.I.
5) make some friends in our new ward -- invite some people over for a game night

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1) buy the house that is still up for sale next to the andersons
2) take a year off and travel the world
3) invest for our future
4) expand my business jocole
5) pay off all of our debt

5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1) bikini -- dang stretch marks ... and a little thing called "modesty"
2) anything "acid-washed" or "tapered"
3) short shorts/shirts
4) anything oversized
5) size 2 -- sigh

5 Favorite Toys:
1) my hubby
2) my son
3) my laptop
4) my dvr
5) my ipod

5 People to Tag:
if you read this blog consider yourself tagged, unless you've already done it.

No comments: