Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WFMW - organizing jewelry

it's wednesday, and every wednesday shannon at rocks in my dryer hosts a carnival called "works for me wednesday" where people blog about tips that work for them. i love reading the tips but have never posted one of my own -- until today.
...
we just moved and i've been in the process of trying to make sure that i keep everything organized after i unpack it. i *hate* jewelry boxes. i love wearing necklaces, but when i put them in the box they get all tangled and it drives me nuts. so after i was putting together some cubes for our office and had some grids left over i had an epiphany. i got out 2 3m command adhesive wall hooks and voila! hooked all my necklaces on it, see for yourself, it works for me.

5 comments:

Tara Sloan said...

Great idea! I have some of those somewhere... hmm, now to find them!

tonsofsons said...

I hate when my necklaces get tangled, too. Great tip! Thanks

ellen b said...

Brilliant! I'll have to show my daughter this as she's the one with all the jewelery! thanks for stopping by my blog today...
I like the name of your blog probably cuz I like wine and cheese and chuckles myself!

Nicole Shelby said...

Rock on with your bad self...chick

Mr. Squarehead said...

I have no idea what you are talking about but I'm going to forward this blog post to Heather who might have some use for it :)