Tuesday, January 06, 2009

pantry organization

ok ... some of you know and some of you don't ... i signed up to sell tupperware. one of the main reasons why i did was because i want to organize my panty! the modular mates are amazing. seriously. but here's the kicker ... they are on sale in january for 40% OFF.
...
if you live close i can come over and check out your pantry and help you pick what you need and i'll come over and help you organize your pantry when your order is shipped ... if you live far i can still help you through emails or phone calls ... and have them shipped directly to your house.
...
email me at jodijeanbaird [at] yahoo .com ... or give me a call!
...
did you have ants or bugs last year? did you throw away any stale cookies or cracker? are your cupboards a disaster? did you buy something and then come home to find the *same thing* "hiding" in your cupboard?
...
an average "total kitchen" is generally around $430 ... at 40% off it would be $258. you don't have to do your whole pantry ... but after you do some of it, i bet you'll wish you had.
...
here is a before and after of a pantry.

check out some more of the "after"s ... these pantrys look AMAZING ... let's get organized in 2009!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So, if I buy tupperware from you, do you come and organize my pantry for me? If so....count me in!

I need to get some tupperware stuff! How can I do that through you?

let me know!

Gina Rochelle said...

I was fortunate to have a friend whose parents were Tupperware people and hooked us up for our wedding. Cool stuff! Good luck!