Wednesday, October 22, 2008

heidi loves my blog

Heidi said she loves my blog and asked me to do this! I love to read other peoples, so here is mine!
...
i am the last of my siblings to do this ... yikes! check out heidi's, nicole's and scott's
...
1. Where is your cell phone? sitting on the charger next to me
2. Where is your significant other? in the office (the man cave) playing warhammer ... ignoring me as always
3. Your hair color? Brown with bleach streaks
4. Your mother? one heck of an amazing woman, if only i could be more like her
5. Your father? an fantastic man, an example to everyone
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night? yeah ... i don't dream. only when i'm preggo ... so no more. plus it'seven harder when you have to get up every couple hours.
8. Your dream/goal? for jocole.net to actually become successful
9. The room you're in? my living room, sitting on my new couches
10. Your hobby? sewing, pattern-making
11. Your fear? not being good enough
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy and healthy, playing with my kids and husband
13. Where were you last night? hanging with my family at my parent's house ... then home to put aidan to bed and watch some tv with my hubby
14. What you're not? domestic
15. One of your wish-list items? hmmm ... i never know what i want
16. Where you grew up? in ontario, california. in the house my parent's still own ... i LOVE going home.
17. The last thing you ate? in-and-out, hamburger - animal style and fries - crispy
18. What are you wearing? a t-shirt and some comfy knit pants
19. Your TV? on ... with general conference playing, listening to Elder David A. Bednar ... LOVE him
20. Your pet? too many fish to count, and monty (the ball) python
21. Your computer? dell precision m90
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? my family ... i don't get to see them nearly as often as i would like ... especially the ones who live FAR away!! MOVE CLOSER!! my kids want to play with their cousins!!
24. Your car? 2000 honda civic
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? we should have gone to the beach ... poor deprived aidan
28. Love someone? yup ... my hubby and my 2 beautiful children ... and my family
29. Your favorite color? pink ... all shades ... although, i've been totally diggin' aqua/turquoise blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier today, while robby was making aidan laugh
31. Last time you cried? the day we came home from the hospital after i had finley

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love aqua/turquoise blue and I especially love it with brown! Super cute!

Nicole Shelby said...

way to play!

love ya sis!

Adam & Rachel said...

it's always fun to read new information about someone. i can never think of a wish list item on the spot either. whenever adam would ask me what I want for my birthday or chirstmas i could never think of anything. it takes a lot of thought...but then during the day when I am trying to fit all of my tuper wear in my cupbored I think it would be nice if I had an organizer for it...eh...anyways. Thanks for your comment. It was really helpful! You're the best!