Friday, February 29, 2008

happy leap day

how did you spend your leap day? i spent mine at the dmv! oh joy. i can now legally drive again ... huzzah! it wasn't that bad, i brought a book and never even opened it. make an appointment ... seriously it makes such a difference. i even studied because i thought i would have to take the written test, luckily i didn't have to, just a new picture and pay them. hehe!!!
...
oh and i did not take this picture. i'm not that good of a blogger, i got this from flicker.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

The DMV sounds like fun...NOT!! haha. I spent my leap day doing hair out in my salon and going to physical therepy..fun fun right? How are you feeling lately with your pregnancy?

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

DMV...ugh.

We didn't do anything for Leap Day really, just cleaned the house and finished up laundry remnants that needed to be put away.

Amanda said...

I hate the DMV. It is such a horrible place to waste time!

I had to take the test in Idaho. I failed! haha. But, I took it again and passed. They have so many trick questions!

Nicole Shelby said...

Appointments...appointments...
La di da...the only way to do it with a busy boy.

And it's Flickr. Not Flicker.
And, how did you manage to get the pic to stay on your blog? Whenever I try to add pics not my own, it either doesn't work, or only works for a few days before it goesblank. Kinda annoying.

It was so good to see you this past weekend!

Unknown said...

SUCH the waste we didn't really celebrate leap year. I saw on another blog they celebrated with frog cupcakes. Cute idea. :-)